Developed in response to the militarization of public space during the 2016 Republican National Convention (RNC), this embodied installation draws inspiration from grassroots feminist groups and mutual aid movements around the world. The collaborative gesture includes serial public texts printed by Angela Davis Fegan and collective actions led by female identifying participants. Gallery installations include the resulting print objects layered with experimental video archives of participants.
ON VIEW /
- Morgan Conservatory (2019)
- Ohio University Gallery (2018)
- Open Engagement (2017)
- Columbia College Chicago (2017)
- Republican National Convention Protest (2016)
- Lindsey Higgins, Evan Prunty, Ohio University